If you would like to achieve a brighter, straighter smile, there is a host of options available to you. Cosmetic dental technology and treatments have advanced significantly over the years. If you are looking for solutions for teeth that are unevenly spaced, discolored, broken, misaligned, cracked, or misshapen, you might consider several treatments or services, such as:
- Dental implants – surgically placed titanium implants replace missing teeth and the roots
- Crowns – natural-looking “caps” fit over broken or marred teeth
- Bonding – composite material that matches your natural tooth color and shade can reshape or restore chipped or cracked teeth
- Zoom! Professional Teeth Whitening System – an in-office light-based whitening treatment
- Invisalign – gentle, invisible, and removable alignment trays gradually shift crooked or misaligned teeth back into place
- Porcelain veneers – thin layers of porcelain are bonded to the front of your teeth to hide imperfections and create the appearance of straight, aesthetically-shaped, healthy teeth
Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry serving patients in Redlands, Highlands, and Inland Empire, offers these cosmetic services as well as a complete range of total dental and oral health care, including pediatric, family, and cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, orthodontics, and treatment for oral health conditions.
Dr. Terry Vines, our medical director and Doctor of Dental Surgery, has been caring for Inland Empire families for nearly 30 years. He is dedicated to meeting each patient’s unique dental needs. Dr. Vines is an experienced and talented dentist, specializing in all aspects of dental care. He particularly enjoys seeing the excitement and pleasure on the faces of patients who have had their smiles restored.
Dr. Vines and our team of dentists at Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry may recommend porcelain veneers as a treatment for conditions or imperfections, such as:
- Stained, dull, or discolored enamel
- Mildly to moderately crooked teeth
- Teeth that are too large or small in comparison to surrounding teeth
- Spacing variances
Patients who may not wish to commit to long-term alignment treatments or prosthetics may find porcelain veneers a cost-effective, cosmetic enhancement. Because our veneers are made from wafer-thin casts of porcelain, they mimic the light reflection and color of healthy tooth enamel and resist stains. Veneers offer patients the opportunity to design the smile of their dreams.
For more information about veneers or any of the services at Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry, call our office for a consultation at [phone] or visit our patient reviews and testimonials to hear what our satisfied patients have to say. We are located at 303 Brookside Avenue in Redlands, CA.