At Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry, our primary dentists work with patients who are seeking restorative solutions for their smile. They explain to patients what dental options are available, based on their specific needs. Patients around Redlands, CA who are faced with broken or lost teeth need to work with a qualified professional to enjoy quality restorations.
Our team provides patients with a myriad of options when it comes to repairing their smiles. Some of the following treatments are readily available in our state-of-the-art practice:
- Crowns – covering problem teeth such as those that are broken or weakened from oral surgery procedures can be achieved with the use of dental crowns. These porcelain restorations are made to act as a “cap” over the natural tooth structure and can quickly and easily repair the smile and improve function and appearance.
- Bridges – one or more teeth in a row can be replaced with a porcelain bridge. A bridge is false teeth called pontics fused with dental crowns to create a single unit bonded into place over the adjacent teeth. This is more permanent than dentures but less expensive than dental implants.
- Dental implants – titanium posts called implants are surgically placed into the bone of the jaw and restored to function as natural teeth.
- Dentures – when patients are missing one or more teeth, dentures are an economical solution to consider. We offer both partial and full dentures made of high quality acrylics and metal frameworks for optimum fit and function.
- Porcelain veneers – imperfections of the smile, including fractures and permanent staining, can be addressed with the placement of porcelain veneers.
Schedule an appointment today
Dr. Terry Vines, along with Drs. Kwong, Hawkins, Kunihira, Harris, and Richards, are here to help patients with their dental restoration needs at Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry. Contact their Redlands, CA practice at 303 Brookside Avenue by calling [phone]. Patients are welcome to speak to our team about general, cosmetic, and restorative dental work for their smiles.