Why patients may consider implant treatment
Dr. Terry Vines and the team of Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry understand things can happen to the smile that can result in the loss of natural, adult teeth. These teeth, though they are intended to be permanent, may be affected by disease, trauma, aging, or poor oral hygiene. By taking the time to speak to a restorative dentist about repairing the function and beauty of the smile after tooth loss occurs, patients can feel confident in the way they look. They can enjoy better self-esteem and speak clearly. This is why many patients who visit Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry may consider the advantages of dental implants.
Implant treatment is one of the most popular methods of repairing the smile. This is because it allows patients to replace a single tooth without affecting the surrounding smile. It is done to provide permanent restoration and do so in a beautiful, natural-looking manner. No other restorative treatment provides the same strength and stability as dental implants. This is what sets them apart from alternative solutions such as dentures and dental bridges.
Implants do require patients to have enough bone in the jaw to support the new restoration. If not, they can consider the advantages of bone grafting to rebuild and prepare the bone for implant treatment. Patients should also have a smile free from periodontal disease and decay to ensure successful placement and maintenance.
Implants are titanium posts used to replace missing tooth roots. They are often restored with a dental crown over the top, which acts as a false tooth and completes the appearance of the smile. Patients who are missing teeth can enjoy smiling again, and eat their favorite foods without hesitation. Dr. Terry Vines and the team of Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry believe everyone should have a smile they can be proud of. Contact our practice today to learn more about dental implant treatment and determine your candidacy for repairing the smile with implants after tooth loss. We welcome new patients to our state-of-the-art practice to learn about preventative, general, and cosmetic dentistry solutions for any dental concern that may arise.
About Dr. Terry Vines
Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry are committed to providing patients of all backgrounds with the best quality dental care with elevated professional standards. Dr. Terry Vines and his team of skilled dentists are specialized in cosmetic and general dentistry treatments. Dr. Vines gained his dental degree from the Loma Linda University School of Dentistry and he has been actively practicing dentistry since 1987. He holds membership in many prestigious dental associations including the American Dental Association and his patients value his compassionate nature and patient centric approach.
- Implant treatment, Redlands - Redlands dentist explains dental implant treatment for missing teeth
- Dental Implants for Missing Teeth Redlands - What you need to know about receiving dental implants for missing teeth in Redlands
- Best Treatment for Replacing Teeth Redlands, CA - The best treatment for replacing teeth found in our office near Redlands, CA
- Treatment for Missing Teeth Redlands - Redlands residents ask, "What is the best treatment option for missing teeth?"
- Solutions for Missing Teeth, Redlands - Excellent solutions for missing teeth in Redlands
- Best Implant Treatment for Missing Teeth in Highland, CA - Highland, CA, patients looking for the best treatment to replace missing teeth should consider dental implants
- Dental Implant Treatment in Colton - Advantages of dental implant treatment for patients in Colton, CA
Back To Dental Implants Home Page
As one of our new patients, you are entitled to the following:
Professional Teeth Whitening - $89
We know you have many choices when it comes to dentistry. We extend these offers as way of saying
"Thank you for joining our practice".
"Thank you for joining our practice".