Cosmetic dentistry has become increasingly popular in recent years, with a wealth of requests for procedures such as teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, dental implants, tooth colored fillings, dental bonding, and clear orthodontics, just to name a few. Patients are increasingly seeking the benefits of cosmetic dentistry treatments for a number of reasons:
- To look younger – Cosmetic dentistry can reduce many of the signs of aging, such as yellowed or worn teeth and gaps from tooth loss. Full or partial dentures can remove the sunken face appearance for patients who have lost teeth.
- To increase self-esteem – Many people have that have had flaws in their smiles for years, are now seeking treatment to improve their sense of self-worth. When you look in the mirror and know that you look your best, you can greet the world with a self-assured air and a confident smile.
- Fascination with celebrities – As people watch TV and movies, they see the stars with their dazzling smiles, and want a “Hollywood smile” of their own.
- Modern dentistry – Thanks to the advances in modern dental technology, cosmetic dentistry is more aesthetic, functional, long lasting, comfortable, and affordable.
- The psychology of society – In today’s society we are frequently judged by our appearance. Studies have found that people with an attractive smile are considered more successful, intelligent, trustworthy, and healthier. These perceptions can be a great asset in our personal, social, and professional lives.
- The internet – Today’s patients are able to educate themselves about the art, science, engineering, and clinical study involved in modern dentistry. Many of the myths about dental procedures have been debunked.
- Comfort – Modern anesthetics and techniques have resulted in virtually painless treatment.
- Oral health – People are becoming increasingly aware of the importance of oral health to their overall health, and realizing that a healthy smile is a beautiful smile.
If you want to enjoy the benefits of smile enhancement, turn to the team of experts at Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry. They will listen to your concerns; explain what can be achieved with the different available treatments, and help you reach your aesthetic goals. Schedule a consultation today, call [phone], or stop by 303 Brookside Ave, Redlands, CA.