Cosmetic dental services are available for patients in the area of Redlands, CA who are interested in enhancing the appearance of their smiles. Dr. Terry Vines and the team at Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry provide solutions for patients who are ready to make these changes. Aesthetic dentistry is no longer for the Hollywood elite, and patients can ask our staff about the treatments that can be used to address teeth that are:
- Permanently stained
At Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry, we offer a wide selection of treatment options which may include, but are not limited to:
- Dental crowns – there are times when damaged teeth need to be covered, not only for aesthetic, but for protection. If a tooth is damaged and needs an extra layer of protection, we encourage you to ask about the benefits of placing custom-made dental crowns, or “caps” over the natural tooth structure.
- Dental bridges – when it comes to replacing missing teeth, there are many options available to patients in the area of Redlands, CA. Our team may encourage patients to learn about the benefits of using dental bridges to replace one or more teeth in a row. These restorations are made specifically for patients and include false teeth called pontics fused to dental crowns on each end for anchoring them in place.
- Orthodontics – at Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry, we offer two varieties of orthodontics, including traditional metal braces and Invisalign clear aligner trays. We encourage patients to learn about the benefits of each and find out which solution is best for their specific needs. Traditional metal braces are still the standard for more severe cases of misalignment, while patients with malocclusion that is mild to moderate can utilize a discreet treatment such as Invisalign.
- ental implants – dental implants are a wonderful option for patients who need to replace one or more teeth within the smile and are interested in a stable, long-term solution. Our professionals can evaluate patients to decide if they are candidates for this method of repair, as it does require a healthy smile and sufficient bone structure to ensure successful surgery.
- Teeth whitening – imperfections of the smile that are caused by color may be improved with the use of professional whitening services. Bleaching the teeth can provide patients with a way to enhance the appearance of the teeth quickly and easily. Our team offers two methods of whitening, including our in-office power bleaching called Zoom! and our take-home whitening kits.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures play a part in many avenues of restoring the smile once tooth loss occurs. Full dentures replace an entire arch of teeth, while partials replace one or more within the arch. Both are available at our practice and are fabricated by a dedicated laboratory that can ensure a natural-looking restoration for patients who are interested in repairing function and appearance of the smile.
- Porcelain veneers – many imperfections on the teeth near the front of the smile can be improved with the use of porcelain veneers. These ceramic restorations are made to bond over the front of the natural teeth to cover problems such as staining, gaps, misalignment, and breakage.
- Composite resin bonding – an alternative to porcelain veneers and dental crowns is sometimes that of composite resin bonding. This material is like a clay-like material that is applied to the teeth, shaped, hardened, and polished to provide repair or coverage to a natural tooth. This method of aesthetic enhancement is affordable, effective, and natural-looking when done with the care and attention of Dr. Terry Vines.
WHICH TREATMENT IS BEST FOR ME?
During the initial consultation appointment, Dr. Terry Vines will evaluate the smile and speak with patients about the imperfections that bother them. Together with patients, our team will create a dental treatment plan that will provide a solution that meets the patient’s lifestyle, budget, and desires.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Find out more about the benefits of cosmetic services and quality dental care at Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry. Dr. Terry Vines and his staff are committed to offering a variety of aesthetic treatments for patients to consider for enhancing their smiles. Call the office at [phone] and visit at 303 Brookside Avenue.