Dentist in Redlands, CA describes the types of denture services available
By Terry L. Vines, Jr., D.D.S.
What dentures are available:
- Full dentures – full dentures are used to replace an entire arch of teeth. This means that all the teeth in the upper, lower, or both, are missing and need to be replaced so patients can speak and eat efficiently. Full dentures are made of acrylic and include false teeth and gums. They are held in place with dental adhesive or natural suction. These are the primary choice for patients who need to replace all the teeth within an arch.
- Partial dentures – an option for patients who are not missing all the teeth within the arch is partial dentures. Partial dentures are made of a metal and acrylic framework and snap into the upper or lower arch using the existing teeth for support. These dentures are for patients missing a single tooth or several teeth within the arch but will not work if there are no existing teeth.
- Implant-supported dentures – for patients who need to replace all their teeth but don’t want to deal with dental adhesives, another solution is implant-supported dentures. They are full dentures that are custom-made to fit over dental implants placed along the dental arch. Implant-supported dentures are extremely strong and durable and can provide patients with the confidence they need to smile, laugh, and eat without worrying about their dental restorations. Implant-supported dentures do require that patients have enough bone structure in the jaw for successful placement of the implants. This may, in some cases, require patients who lack sufficient bone to have bone grafting done. However, the result is a wonderful restoration that eliminates worries about denture stability.
Call our office:New Patients: (909) 435-4558 | Existing Patients: (909) 793-8837 Or
Book an Appointment
Which one is right for me?
It is necessary to book a consultation appointment and initial evaluation with Dr. Terry Vines to determine candidacy for these treatments. There is no “one size fits all” solution, so it is essential that patients take the time to work with a dentist they trust to evaluate the smile and decide which is most appropriate for one’s specific needs. The team at Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry can make recommendations following examinations.
Schedule a visit today with Dr. Terry Vines
At Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry, our team works closely with patients to help them choose the restorative dentistry solutions right for them. If you live in the Redlands, CA area, and are ready to work with a comprehensive dental team, contact us by calling (909) 435-4558 or book an appointment by visiting our front office staff at 303 Brookside Avenue. We welcome new patients ready for quality dental care!
About Dr. Terry Vines
Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry are committed to providing patients of all backgrounds with the best quality dental care with elevated professional standards. Dr. Terry Vines and his team of skilled dentists are specialized in cosmetic and general dentistry treatments. Dr. Vines gained his dental degree from the Loma Linda University School of Dentistry and he has been actively practicing dentistry since 1987. He holds membership in many prestigious dental associations including the American Dental Association and his patients value his compassionate nature and patient centric approach.
- Dentist in Redlands, CA describes how complete dentures can replace your missing teeth
- Dentist in Redlands, CA describes the types of denture services available
- Select full or partial dentures with an experienced dentist in Redlands
- Do the best dentures look like real teeth for Redlands, California area patients?
- The procedure for a complete denture helps patients in Redlands area enjoy their smile again
- Redlands area dentist provides step-by-step guide to receiving dentures for missing teeth
Back To Dentures Page
As one of our new patients, you are entitled to the following:
Professional Teeth Whitening - $89
We know you have many choices when it comes to dentistry. We extend these offers as way of saying
"Thank you for joining our practice".
"Thank you for joining our practice".