Procedures of Implants
Procedures of having implants placed
Dental implants are a common choice for patients who need to replace a single tooth within their smile. They are also chosen by men and women who want to stabilize their full dentures and avoid the use of dental adhesives. Dental implants are versatile restorations that allow patients to enjoy smiling once again by restoring both beauty and function.
Dr. Terry Vines of Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry encourages his patients to take the time to learn about dental implants and the procedures necessary to place them. These titanium posts are inserted into the jawbone during oral surgery, stimulating bone growth to hold them in place. This process, called osseointegration, can take several weeks to occur, but is the process that enables implants to stay firmly in place. Afterwards, the implant is restored over the top with an abutment and a crown. In the case of denture stabilization, they are made for dentures to snap over them to provide superior stability.
The procedure does require candidates to have sufficient bone structure, as this is how the implant achieves strength and stability. Without enough bone, patients may not have a successful experience with the placement of their dental implants. In some cases, patients with insufficient bone may be able to undergo a bone grafting procedure to rebuild the structure and ensure the best possible outcome. Our dental team can work with individuals in deciding what is best for their smiles.
Dr. Terry Vines is proud to offer dental implants as a restorative solution for his patients. He believes that by offering preventative, general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry, most patients can enjoy all their oral health care needs under one roof. His state-of-the-art practice is located conveniently in Redlands to help patients in and around the city with their dental needs. Contact his practice today to learn more about dental implants and the procedures necessary to repair the smile after teeth are lost. We encourage patients to work with a dentist they know and trust for all dental work.
About Dr. Terry Vines
Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry are committed to providing patients of all backgrounds with the best quality dental care with elevated professional standards. Dr. Terry Vines and his team of skilled dentists are specialized in cosmetic and general dentistry treatments. Dr. Vines gained his dental degree from the Loma Linda University School of Dentistry and he has been actively practicing dentistry since 1987. He holds membership in many prestigious dental associations including the American Dental Association and his patients value his compassionate nature and patient centric approach.
- Bone Grafting for Implants, Redlands, CA - What Redlands, CA patients need to know about bone grafting for dental implants
- Procedures of Implants Redlands CA - Understanding the dental implants procedure in Redlands, CA
- Implant Providers Redlands CA - Redlands, CA implant provider explains dental implants
- Implants as a Restorative Solution Redlands - Information for Redlands area patients about implants as a restorative solution
- Dental Implants Procedure Redlands - What is Involved in a Dental Implant Procedure?
- Types of Dental Implants Redlands - A varied and versatile restoration
- Surgical Dental Implants Redlands - Gaining confidence through surgical dental implants from our Redlands specialist
- Types of implants in Dentistry Redlands - Great oral hygiene protects all types of dental implants placed by your Redlands dentist
Back To Dental Implants Home Page
As one of our new patients, you are entitled to the following:
Professional Teeth Whitening - $89
We know you have many choices when it comes to dentistry. We extend these offers as way of saying
"Thank you for joining our practice".
"Thank you for joining our practice".