Redlands, CA area patients ask, "Does teeth bonding look natural?"
By Terry L. Vines, Jr., D.D.S.
What is composite resin bonding?
Composite resin bonding, sometimes called tooth bonding, is used to cover imperfections to enhance the appearance of the smile. Dr. Terry Vines often suggests this treatment for patients who are interested in an affordable option to address:
- Gaps between teeth
- Breakage of the natural teeth
- Permanent staining and discoloration
This treatment for teeth may be used as an alternative to porcelain veneers. However, composite resin bonding does not last as long, and is not resistant to staining over time. Most patients find dental boding to last approximately five years with proper care.
Does tooth bonding look natural?
Yes, tooth bonding looks completely natural. The material is tinted to match the color of the patient’s existing teeth to ensure that it blends in with the smile. Every cosmetic procedure done in our practice is done with the utmost care to ensure that seamless integration is achieved.
Who is a candidate for this treatment?
Everyone is considered an appropriate candidate for dental bonding. Patients who have been deemed not appropriate candidates for porcelain veneers may consider the advantages of moving forward with dental bonding instead. Both have their benefits, but when patients are seeking a fast, economical alternative, dental bonding is often an excellent choice.
How long is the process of obtaining dental bonding?
Dental bonding is done right in the dental office during a single appointment, allowing patients to make dramatic changes to their smile immediately without having to wait for restorations to return from a laboratory.
Are you considering composite dental bonding for your smile?
Contact Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry today. Dr. Terry Vines and his team, including Drs. Kwong, Hawkins, Kunihira, Harris, and Richards believe in providing quality dental care, including general, restorative, and cosmetic procedures. Patients in the Redlands, California area are welcome to call (909) 435-4558 to visit the practice at 303 Brookside Avenue.
- What are the benefits of cosmetic dental bonding for patients in the Redlands, CA area?
- Dentist in Redlands, CA area dental clinic offers treatment for aesthetic issues with dental bonding
- Dental practice in Redlands, CA offers tooth-colored fillings services
- Dentist in Redlands, CA helps patients obtain their dream smile with the use of porcelain veneers
- Redlands, CA dentist explains the purpose of dental bonding treatment
- Learn cosmetic dental care services available in Redlands, CA
- Benefits of cosmetic dental care in Redlands, CA for your smile and oral health
- Enjoy smile enhancing treatments with cosmetic dentistry services in Redlands
- Redlands, CA area patients ask, "Does teeth bonding look natural?"
- Can dental bonding fix gaps between teeth for patients in the Redlands, California area?
- Cosmetic dental bonding treatment in Redlands
- Patients ask, "Why should I opt for professional teeth bleaching treatment in Redland?"
- redlands, ca cosmetic dentist explains common treatments
- Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry provide cosmetic dental care for patients in Redlands 92373
- Patients near Redlands ask, "Which dentist provides cosmetic and family dental treatments?"
- Dentist in Redlands discusses the cost and reviews cosmetic dentistry procedures available
Back To Cosmetic Dentistry Page
As one of our new patients, you are entitled to the following:
Professional Teeth Whitening - $89
We know you have many choices when it comes to dentistry. We extend these offers as way of saying
"Thank you for joining our practice".
"Thank you for joining our practice".