Dentist in Redlands, CA helps patients obtain their dream smile with the use of porcelain veneers
By Terry L. Vines, Jr., D.D.S.
What are porcelain veneers?
Redlands, CA area patients who hear about porcelain veneers know that they can be used in transforming their smiles, but they may be unsure as to how veneers work. Dr. Terry Vines and the team at Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry are here to educate patients on the advantages of using porcelain veneers for smile enhancement. Veneers are ceramic restorations that are custom-fabricated for a patient. They are thin facings bonded onto the front of the teeth to cover problems such as teeth that are:
- Unusually shaped
These restorations are fast to create and place, allowing patients to completely improve the appearance of their smile within a few weeks. Many patients love using porcelain veneers because they are natural looking, affordable, and long-lasting.
Who is a candidate for porcelain veneers?
Any patient who has imperfections on the teeth near the front of the smile, known as the anterior teeth, may benefit from porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers can be placed over teeth that are free from cavities, and our professionals will also want to ensure the smile is free from gum disease before placing cosmetic restorations.
Call our office:New Patients: (909) 435-4558 | Existing Patients: (909) 793-8837 Or
Book an Appointment
What is the process of obtaining porcelain veneers?
First, patients consult with the team at Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry to determine if they are appropriate candidates for treatment. This evaluation allows us to assess the smile and decide if porcelain veneers will provide the results patients want to achieve. Then, the health of the smile is checked to determine if veneers can be placed. Once patients have decided to have porcelain veneers used in achieving their dream smiles, they undergo preparations. This involves the filing down of the natural tooth enamel before taking impressions to send to a dental laboratory. The ceramist that creates the veneers is given specific instructions from our dentist regarding the final size, color, and shape of the veneer to blend in with the smile. Within a few weeks, patients return to the dental office to have their new restoration bonded in place. The smile is complete, and patients can move on with their life with improved self-confidence.
How to maintain porcelain veneers
Patients care for their veneers as they would their natural teeth with routine brushing, flossing, and visits to the dental office. With proper care, these restorations can last a decade or more.
Ready to achieve your dream smile?
Contact Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry today by calling (909) 435-4558 and speaking with our front office team about booking an appointment. Our practice is conveniently located at 303 Brookside Avenue in Redlands, CA and welcomes new patients.
- What are the benefits of cosmetic dental bonding for patients in the Redlands, CA area?
- Dentist in Redlands, CA area dental clinic offers treatment for aesthetic issues with dental bonding
- Dental practice in Redlands, CA offers tooth-colored fillings services
- Dentist in Redlands, CA helps patients obtain their dream smile with the use of porcelain veneers
- Redlands, CA dentist explains the purpose of dental bonding treatment
- Learn cosmetic dental care services available in Redlands, CA
- Benefits of cosmetic dental care in Redlands, CA for your smile and oral health
- Enjoy smile enhancing treatments with cosmetic dentistry services in Redlands
- Redlands, CA area patients ask, "Does teeth bonding look natural?"
- Can dental bonding fix gaps between teeth for patients in the Redlands, California area?
- Cosmetic dental bonding treatment in Redlands
- Patients ask, "Why should I opt for professional teeth bleaching treatment in Redland?"
- redlands, ca cosmetic dentist explains common treatments
- Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry provide cosmetic dental care for patients in Redlands 92373
- Patients near Redlands ask, "Which dentist provides cosmetic and family dental treatments?"
- Dentist in Redlands discusses the cost and reviews cosmetic dentistry procedures available
Back To Cosmetic Dentistry Page
As one of our new patients, you are entitled to the following:
Professional Teeth Whitening - $89
We know you have many choices when it comes to dentistry. We extend these offers as way of saying
"Thank you for joining our practice".
"Thank you for joining our practice".