Dental practice in Redlands, CA offers tooth-colored fillings services
By Terry L. Vines, Jr., D.D.S.
Cavities are holes that develop in the enamel of the teeth. This is often caused by poor oral hygiene that fails to remove acids and sugars that can eat away at the enamel and result in permanent damage. When areas of decay are spotted by the dentist, it is strongly encouraged that patients treat the condition as soon as possible to keep it from worsening and becoming a bigger, more painful problem. In most cases, areas of decay are treated with tooth-colored fillings using composite resin. This material is:
Composite resin is highly desirable by many of our patients because it eliminates the appearance of dental work having been done on the tooth. Other materials, such as metals and silver amalgam, are highly noticeable within the smile and can be detrimental to the overall appearance. This material has also been shown in studies to be problematic for some patients, resulting in the development of mercury toxicity. The use of composite resin as a repair for areas of decay is safer and allows patients to address the problem without it being noticeable.
Who is a candidate for tooth-colored fillings?
Every patient who has an area of decay can enjoy our tooth-colored fillings. They are placed quickly during a single appointment, during which the dentist will remove the decay, disinfect the area, and then apply the composite resin into the tooth and seal it. The composite resin is hardened with a curing light and polished to look just like the natural tooth enamel. Many patients find it impossible to tell where they had their fillings placed after the work is complete.
Call our office:New Patients: (909) 435-4558 | Existing Patients: (909) 793-8837 Or
Book an Appointment today.
Do I need a filling?
Cavities can be spotted before they become problematic, and if left untreated, can become large and painful. Early evaluation, diagnosis, and intervention will improve the chances of a less expensive treatment and the ability to save as much natural tooth as possible for strength and durability of the remaining tooth structure.
Request an appointment with Dr. Terry Vines and his team today!
At Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry, patients in and around Redlands, CA can achieve beautiful, healthy smiles with the assistance of our dental team. If you are ready to discuss your options for care, we welcome you to request your appointment from our front office team. We are conveniently located at 303 Brookside Avenue and can be reached at (909) 435-4558.
- Dentist in Redlands, CA area dental clinic offers treatment for aesthetic issues with dental bonding
- Dental practice in Redlands, CA offers tooth-colored fillings services
- Dentist in Redlands, CA helps patients obtain their dream smile with the use of porcelain veneers
- Redlands, CA dentist explains the purpose of dental bonding treatment
- Learn cosmetic dental care services available in Redlands, CA
- Benefits of cosmetic dental care in Redlands, CA for your smile and oral health
- Enjoy smile enhancing treatments with cosmetic dentistry services in Redlands
- Redlands, CA area patients ask, "Does teeth bonding look natural?"
- Can dental bonding fix gaps between teeth for patients in the Redlands, California area?
- Cosmetic dental bonding treatment in Redlands
- Patients ask, "Why should I opt for professional teeth bleaching treatment in Redland?"
- redlands, ca cosmetic dentist explains common treatments
- Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry provide cosmetic dental care for patients in Redlands 92373
- Patients near Redlands ask, "Which dentist provides cosmetic and family dental treatments?"
- Dentist in Redlands discusses the cost and reviews cosmetic dentistry procedures available
Back To Cosmetic Dentistry Page
As one of our new patients, you are entitled to the following:
Professional Teeth Whitening - $89
We know you have many choices when it comes to dentistry. We extend these offers as way of saying
"Thank you for joining our practice".
"Thank you for joining our practice".