Dentist in Redlands, CA area dental clinic offers treatment for aesthetic issues with dental bonding
By Terry L. Vines, Jr., D.D.S.
How composite resin bonding works
In aesthetic dentistry, dentists will want to provide a treatment that improves the appearance of the smile. Cosmetic solutions such as composite resin bonding provides this option. Imperfections such as breakage, staining, gaps, and other issues can be easily addressed in one appointment with composite resin bonding. This is a clay-like material that the dentist can use to address many aesthetic concerns. The tooth is prepared, the resin is applied to the tooth, and the dentist shapes it into place. Using a special curing light, the composite resin is hardened and then filed and polished to look just like natural tooth enamel. By the end of the treatment, the cosmetic issue is addressed, and patients can leave the office with a beautiful, brand new smile!
What is composite resin bonding used for?
- Gapped teeth
- Stained teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Broken teeth
How long does it take to have bonding completed?
In most cases, composite resin bonding treatments are relatively fast. They are completed in just one appointment, unlike other treatments used for imperfections such as porcelain veneers, which require a few weeks to complete. While porcelain veneers may be suggested as an alternative, composite resin bonding provides a more economical solution for many of our patients.
Call our office:New Patients: (909) 435-4558 | Existing Patients: (909) 793-8837 Or
Book an Appointment today.
Why choose composite resin bonding?
Composite resin bonding has many benefits. It is fast, effective, and natural-looking when done by a trained and experienced dentist such as Dr. Terry Vines. Additionally, it allows patients to address an issue quickly in a manner that will last many years before replacement needs to be done. Patients love that composite resin bonding provides a solution that is affordable, often a fraction of the cost of more traditional treatment such as porcelain veneers. However, patients should be aware of the downfalls of composite resin bonding. This material does not last as long as porcelain veneers and is more susceptible to staining and discoloration. Many patients find that the treatment will suit their needs and budget and choose to move forward with this and other cosmetic solutions available at our practice.
Schedule your appointment with our Redlands, CA area dentist
Dr. Terry Vines of Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry is here to assist patients with restorative treatment options in his dental clinic. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment with our front office team, we welcome you to call our facility at (909) 435-4558 and visit the practice at 303 Brookside Avenue. Patients in and around the Redlands, CA community can enjoy treatment with our team and obtain the solutions they need for a more beautiful, healthier smile!
- What are the benefits of cosmetic dental bonding for patients in the Redlands, CA area?
- Dentist in Redlands, CA area dental clinic offers treatment for aesthetic issues with dental bonding
- Dental practice in Redlands, CA offers tooth-colored fillings services
- Dentist in Redlands, CA helps patients obtain their dream smile with the use of porcelain veneers
- Redlands, CA dentist explains the purpose of dental bonding treatment
- Learn cosmetic dental care services available in Redlands, CA
- Benefits of cosmetic dental care in Redlands, CA for your smile and oral health
- Enjoy smile enhancing treatments with cosmetic dentistry services in Redlands
- Redlands, CA area patients ask, "Does teeth bonding look natural?"
- Can dental bonding fix gaps between teeth for patients in the Redlands, California area?
- Cosmetic dental bonding treatment in Redlands
- Patients ask, "Why should I opt for professional teeth bleaching treatment in Redland?"
- redlands, ca cosmetic dentist explains common treatments
- Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry provide cosmetic dental care for patients in Redlands 92373
- Patients near Redlands ask, "Which dentist provides cosmetic and family dental treatments?"
- Dentist in Redlands discusses the cost and reviews cosmetic dentistry procedures available
Back To Cosmetic Dentistry Page
As one of our new patients, you are entitled to the following:
Professional Teeth Whitening - $89
We know you have many choices when it comes to dentistry. We extend these offers as way of saying
"Thank you for joining our practice".
"Thank you for joining our practice".