Can dental bonding fix gaps between teeth for patients in the Redlands, California area?
By Terry L. Vines, Jr., D.D.S.
What is dental bonding?
Dental bonding is a special resin that is used to place over the natural teeth to cover imperfections.
Can bonding fix gaps?
Yes! Composite resin bonding is a terrific way to address gaps between teeth. The material is used to give the appearance of the teeth touching together, eliminating unwanted gaps. This solution provides a fast and natural look.
What else can bonding be used for?
Dental bonding can also be used to address:
- Unusually shaped teeth
- Broken teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Permanent staining
Some patients may want to consider the benefits of using dental bonding for their smiles. This material is known for lasting several years before needing to be replaced. However, it is susceptible to staining. Alternative patients may want to consider if they are interested in a long-term solution – porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are facings that are bonded over the front of teeth to change their appearance. Veneers can address many of the same issues as composite resin bonding but in a more permanent manner. We encourage patients to ask about this solution as well and make an educated decision regarding what is most appropriate for their specific needs.
The process of obtaining composite resin bonding
The first step is undergoing an evaluation with a professional to find out if composite resin can address the problem at hand. Then, during that same appointment, patients can have the bonding placed, hardened, and polished.
Schedule an appointment to learn more about dental bonding
Call Dr. Terry Vines of Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry in Redlands, CA today to schedule an appointment and discuss this and many other solutions for aesthetic repair. The practice is conveniently located at 303 Brookside Avenue and can be reached by phone at (909) 435-4558.
About Dr. Terry Vines
Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry are committed to providing patients of all backgrounds with the best quality dental care with elevated professional standards. Dr. Terry Vines and his team of skilled dentists are specialized in cosmetic and general dentistry treatments. Dr. Vines gained his dental degree from the Loma Linda University School of Dentistry and he has been actively practicing dentistry since 1987. He holds membership in many prestigious dental associations including the American Dental Association and his patients value his compassionate nature and patient centric approach.
- What is Dental Bonding for Gaps?
- What are the benefits of cosmetic dental bonding for patients in the Redlands, CA area?
- Dentist in Redlands, CA area dental clinic offers treatment for aesthetic issues with dental bonding
- Dental practice in Redlands, CA offers tooth-colored fillings services
- Dentist in Redlands, CA helps patients obtain their dream smile with the use of porcelain veneers
- Redlands, CA dentist explains the purpose of dental bonding treatment
- Learn cosmetic dental care services available in Redlands, CA
- Benefits of cosmetic dental care in Redlands, CA for your smile and oral health
- Enjoy smile enhancing treatments with cosmetic dentistry services in Redlands
- Redlands, CA area patients ask, "Does teeth bonding look natural?"
- Can dental bonding fix gaps between teeth for patients in the Redlands, California area?
- Cosmetic dental bonding treatment in Redlands
- Patients ask, "Why should I opt for professional teeth bleaching treatment in Redland?"
- redlands, ca cosmetic dentist explains common treatments
- Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry provide cosmetic dental care for patients in Redlands 92373
- Patients near Redlands ask, "Which dentist provides cosmetic and family dental treatments?"
- Dentist in Redlands discusses the cost and reviews cosmetic dentistry procedures available
Back To Cosmetic Dentistry Page
As one of our new patients, you are entitled to the following:
Professional Teeth Whitening - $89
We know you have many choices when it comes to dentistry. We extend these offers as way of saying
"Thank you for joining our practice".
"Thank you for joining our practice".