What are the benefits of cosmetic dental bonding for patients in the Redlands, CA area?
By Terry L. Vines, Jr., D.D.S.
What is composite resin bonding?
Composite resin bonding is a moldable material that can be used on your teeth to:
- Disguise problem teeth
- Fix gaps between teeth
- Fill in areas of tooth decay
- Fix chipped and cracked teeth
How does composite resin work?
In a bonding process, the dentist adheres the composite resin material to the tooth and shapes into place. It is easily hardened with a curing light, and then the dentist can file it down and polish it to make it look exactly like natural tooth enamel. This is the primary benefit of composite resin—it can be difficult to discern from natural tooth enamel, making it a wonderful aesthetic treatment for the smile.
Call our office:New Patients: (909) 435-4558 | Existing Patients: (909) 793-8837 Or
Book an Appointment today.
How long does composite resin bonding last?
Patients will find that with proper care, their resin bonding material will last several years. It will eventually need to be replaced because the material is not as strong as other restorative materials such as porcelain. The material is also susceptible to staining, which will naturally occur due to foods and beverages such as coffee, tea, and red wine. Brushing and flossing after every meal will help keep the composite resin material the same color as the rest of the smile, but over time it may naturally change in color. At this point, the dentist will often recommend replacing the composite resin.
Who is a candidate for composite resin bonding?
This material is safe and biocompatible with the smile, and is an affordable solution for many of our patients. We encourage patients to discuss their specific needs with Dr. Vines so they can then find out the best way to address the imperfections within their smile. This includes telling the dentist what they would like to improve within their smile, their budgetary preferences, and any lifestyle factors that can influence the longevity of their dental treatments. Even if composite resin bonding is not the best treatment for a patient, our dental team will advise the patient about solutions they may want to consider instead.
At our practice, we have a wide selection of general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry solutions for patient consideration, and can make recommendations about which treatment is most appropriate for a specific situation. We take the time to answer questions and help educate patients on the options available so they can make a knowledgeable choice when it is time to proceed with cosmetic treatments.
Ready to discuss the possibilities of cosmetic dental bonding?
Connect with Dr. Terry Vines in Redlands, CA and speak to our team about the advantages of using dental bonding to repair your smile. Patients in and around the community are encouraged to schedule an appointment at the practice located at 303 Brookside Avenue, which can be reached by calling (909) 435-4558.
- What are the benefits of cosmetic dental bonding for patients in the Redlands, CA area?
- Dentist in Redlands, CA area dental clinic offers treatment for aesthetic issues with dental bonding
- Dental practice in Redlands, CA offers tooth-colored fillings services
- Dentist in Redlands, CA helps patients obtain their dream smile with the use of porcelain veneers
- Redlands, CA dentist explains the purpose of dental bonding treatment
- Learn cosmetic dental care services available in Redlands, CA
- Benefits of cosmetic dental care in Redlands, CA for your smile and oral health
- Enjoy smile enhancing treatments with cosmetic dentistry services in Redlands
- Redlands, CA area patients ask, "Does teeth bonding look natural?"
- Can dental bonding fix gaps between teeth for patients in the Redlands, California area?
- Cosmetic dental bonding treatment in Redlands
- Patients ask, "Why should I opt for professional teeth bleaching treatment in Redland?"
- redlands, ca cosmetic dentist explains common treatments
- Pure Gold Professionals in Dentistry provide cosmetic dental care for patients in Redlands 92373
- Patients near Redlands ask, "Which dentist provides cosmetic and family dental treatments?"
- Dentist in Redlands discusses the cost and reviews cosmetic dentistry procedures available
Back To Cosmetic Dentistry Page
As one of our new patients, you are entitled to the following:
Professional Teeth Whitening - $89
We know you have many choices when it comes to dentistry. We extend these offers as way of saying
"Thank you for joining our practice".
"Thank you for joining our practice".